Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Its POLL time!

The first poll of Top Secret Investigations is among us. I'll keep it up week and you can view it by looking --->

I'm curious to see what kind of answers we'll get. I'll base what i spend time talking about from that poll. If we have a lot of alien believers already, I'll probably move on to another topic. But if we have a bunch of skeptics, I'll most likely decide to bring a healthy debate to my blog. 

There's still A LOT of content revolving around the lunar landings, but I always like to mix things up a bit. Anyway, I live in north Georgia, at the beginning of the Appalachian mountains. And one thing i always notice is a large amount of military aircraft flying extremely low around my house. Kinda makes me feel uneasy, chem-trails anyone?! We had some twisters in town and caused some serious damage, and knocked the power out.

I dont really have a story or direction for today and theres nothing that i really wanted to get to right away so I'll just stop while I'm ahead. I'll respond to any questions or comments you leave. Live long and prosperous!

15 comments:

  1. LOL I agree with just me... where's the poll?:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. poll is on the right side of the page! can you guys not see it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted, make a post about the military aircraft around your area. that would be a good read

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know a guy who does the crop circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Earth has not been visited by anyone other than humans

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're watching you from the planes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should go into the mountains and look for this military aircraft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opinion 3 it's most good like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know there are stuff we don't know and they do not want us to know...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted in the poll - and good luck with the military airplane...Sounds dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, option 3 for me - just not plausible enough

    ReplyDelete